WHAT IS EDENRED?
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work
across more than 46 countries. Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world
of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At
Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial
spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the
best place for you to work and grow.
Accentiv’ India delivers end-to-end loyalty solutions from loyalty program development to
loyalty software implementation to rewards management and last-mile fulfilment.As a reputed
full-service rewards & loyalty company, Accentiv’ India manages several award-winning
programs across various industry verticals in India. We deliver loyalty software and solutions for
our diverse portfolio of B2B, B2C and B2E clients. Our solutions include channel/ customer/
influencer loyalty programs, employee rewards & recognition and points-based reward
programs. We deliver more than 8 million digital rewards for our 250+ clients every year.
YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
Help to set up, new merchant tie-ups, Merchant relationship management, Commercial negotiations, Contracting, New tie-up, Master data management.
The main responsibilities are:
− Define and execute a territory plan that achieves assigned account goals
− Develop strong relationships with merchants and become a trusted advisor
− Understand customer business needs and requirements
− Provide thought leadership and expertise in assigned areas
− Propose and deliver innovative solutions that address customer business needs
− Negotiate and close deals that meet or exceed objectives
− Manage and grow assigned accounts
− Provide accurate forecasting information including identified opportunities, closed business, and forecasted sales revenue
− New merchant tie-up & scaling up brands’ business for TX
o Presentation of business model, process, closures on commercials, agreement signup for TX, complete integration.
o Scaling up the business volume.
− Purchase Commercial Management
o maintain merchant active relationships.
o Ensure opportunistic negotiations & commercial terms WINs.
o Time to time agreement closure/ renewals and Record keeping
− Serving the internal & external customers
o Delivering a great experience to internal and external customers and by being a very strong facilitator for all sales teams.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Create and execute a strategy to develop and optimize merchant relationships partnerships
in line to the Business Targets.
- Build and manage a robust team for optimizing revenue potential of the merchant network
(Hunting, Farming, product innovation and roll out, catalog optimization, support to Business
Development and Clients Account Management teams)
- Ensure team efficiency, performance, allocation of targets aligned with Company’s
merchants’ strategy and Dream Team commitment.
- To understand and generate Market study in terms of competition mapping, market
intelligence of merchant offerings.
- Maintain direct and active relationships with merchant partners, including proactively
resolving business and technical issues and serving as an internal advocate.
- Remain knowledgeable on relevant market and industry trends, developing a deep
understanding of customer/ clients and merchant needs, priorities, and pain points.
- Build trust and great working relationships with your direct team and key merchants
- Leverage data to gain a better understanding of existing merchants and to enhance,
maximize potential from merchants.
- Create differentiation with optimized merchant mix for clients
- Identify and launch opportunities to enhance revenue from existing set of merchants,
including constant renegotiations on existing commercial terms
- In full connection with Product teams, develop and roll out innovative rewards products in
India, ensure key Merchants on boarding in program pilots and market roll out
- Identify data-powered merchants’ solution, develop business case, set up monitoring KPIS and
validate Go to market approach
- Ensure merchant portfolio profitability and optimization by managing tiered merchants’
segments – KA, mid-market and long tail merchants
- Ensure Merchants portfolio coverage of India clients market need: geographical, industry,
price range, redemption profile
- Ensure renewal of key merchant deals while coordinating requirements; developing and
negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with delivery teams to ensure deal
- Ensure Proper awareness of Merchant portfolio and catalogue to the Business Development
and Account Management Team – propose merchants bundle to ensure attractivity to clients
and prospects and optimize project margins.
WE WILL VIBE WITH YOU
− Bachelor’s degree (or higher) or relevant discipline
− -Strong account management experience
− Proven success in prospecting and closing new business
− Familiarity with enterprise software or technology products
− Around 10-12+ years of experience in similar industry preferable form Gifting/payments
− Good amount of knowledge about purchasing domain, brand and market
− Excellent Communication & Negotiation Skills
− Able to work independently with minimum supervision and achieve stretch targets
− Able to manage multiple-task, Workload, and priorities
− Fluent in English, both written and oral
− Expertise in excel
− Good Working knowledge of MS Office
EXPECTED START DATE